Links to helpful resources
- A 42 video YouTube series by “the guy who wrote the Matlab function \“.
- A YouTube series on Conditional Random Fields by Hugo Larochelle.
- One of myriad Medium lists of ML resources.
- One more with a link to ≥ 150 tutorials
- DL book
- DL.net reading list
Blog-likes that I think are good
- Terry Tao’s blog
- Timothy Gowers’s Weblog
- Variance Explained
- Steven Strogatz in the New York Times.
- Undocumented Matlab
- Model fitting and inference for infectious disease dynamics
- Image processing is fun!
- Thomas Wiecki’s blog on Bayesian modelling and Python